Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Discussion Notes

Notes:
It’s important for a child to play in the early years of their life, allowing them to develop socially.
This class is customized to you. Allowing you to do what you want and get the results that you want. It’s up to you on how much effort you put into the assignment. While in class you shouldn’t be afraid to ask a question, somebody most likely has the same questions.
As a child a transition from no structure to structure or vice versa should be done gradually. Having a transition can be a shock and they might not be sure as what to do.
1a. These concepts can enhance my learning by motivating me to do what it is I want to do/learn about. Making sure that I ask questions about something that I don’t understand or want to know more about, not only in this class but any class.
1b. These concepts can enhance my ability to master content for the AP exam by allowing me to focus on what it is that I feel is my weakest point, or what it is that I would need more help on. I can use my partner for any help that I need.
1c. I can use these concepts to collaborate with others by working with others who are interested in learning about a topic or are in need of the same help that I am. Getting with other people who are having similar troubles or problems that I have, and working together to find out what it is that went wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment